One Medical, a primary care practice with a mission to make high-quality healthcare more accessible and affordable, was looking for a partner to rebrand signage for 60+ locations and 50+ more new construction sites.
Our team worked with One Medical to design, fabricate, and install interior signage and exterior window graphics to satisfy rigorous brand guidelines and quality assurance standards.
“Their ability to provide accurate and timely code reviews have saved us time and money on projects,” said Jamie Goldberg, Vice President of Real Estate & Development. “They get the urgency that projects require. As an example, when I was doing a branding change we left off one location from the list. We did not discover this until right before the deadline. Identiti came up with a temporary sign and was able to get it installed by the deadline. The temporary sign looked great and was a major improvement from the sign it replaced.”
The One Medical rebrand required precise planning and coordination across multiple states; the project included:
- Taking inventory of interior and exterior signage
- Creating new interior custom evac maps, site plans, and wayfinding
- Completing wall restoration
- Implementing ADA signage to meet specific state-by-state regulations
- Installing branded “coming soon” graphics displayed on exterior windows
- Facilitating ongoing communication with different stakeholders to execute consistent and correct work throughout many projects
- Finishing projects on time and on budget, with some even finishing early
Read our case study about the One Medical rebrand, and see additional details, visuals, and results.