Our team led Verizon’s global rebranding initiative, creating a new signage family, brand standards, and an enterprise-wide implementation plan for more than 7,500 corporate, retail, and administrative buildings across North America.
Since 2016, Identiti has successfully rebranded exterior and interior signage for more than 4,500 Verizon locations across all 50 states, managing each step of the process from planning and prototyping to engineering and installation.
Working directly with Verizon’s Chief Marketing Officer and his branding team, we developed more than 200 signage prototypes in three months. Our team mocked up full-scale, real-world applications to align with Verizon’s new premium brand and meet standards for low-profile visibility, high-quality construction, and maximum illumination.
The Verizon rebrand followed a multi-phased approach, including:
- Identifying new signage needs and implementing a value-engineered prototype process
- Creating detailed, branded signage spec creation and engineering for all signage elements
- Providing implementation analysis and planning
- Developing a rollout schedule that factored in all timelines, material cost allowances, and project timelines
- Managing program execution and rollout, monitoring all aspects of deliverables and completions through real-time reporting
Read our case study about the Verizon rebrand, and see additional details, visuals, and results.