Working with Baird’s Director of Real Estate and Facilities, our team had 4 months to design, fabricate and install signage for Baird’s 85 locations across 17 states.
The project included exterior and interior signage; along with an opportunity to rebrand 3 prominent high-rise locations at their headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.
“From planning and project managing to fabricating, installing, and restoration, we brought all of our resources to bear on this project,” explained Vince Williamson, Chief Operations Officer at Identiti. “A rebrand like this required expertise to plan and manage multiple workstreams, while keeping an eye on the timeline, budget, workmanship, and of course, delivering exceptional quality.”
The Baird rebrand required a multi-step process, including:
- Creating a sign catalog of all existing interior and exterior signage
- Creating an overarching replacement and installation strategy
- Developing a brand book design and implementation guidelines
- Performing code due diligence and garnering landlord/municipality approval
- Using best practices for fabrication, including signage prototyping
- Overseeing removal and wall restoration
A recent case study provides additional details, visuals, and results. Click here to watch our team bring the Baird brand to life.